Notice of extended closure

This week, winter is back on Ishigaki island! Cold winds blow from the north. How are you all doing?

Coronavirus infections have been confirmed on Ishigaki island. To prevent the spread of the coronavirus we have decided to extend the temporary closure until May 6th. We might be closed for longer depending on how the situation develops.

I look forward to the day when we can all go diving again!
Feel free to contact us at any time, we are still answering emails as usual.

Leave a Reply